In India, one of the virtues of the Ghee is to increase the assets of the spices that are mixed with it. The Curcuma has a lot of virtues, therefore Highee has chosen to create a Ghee with Curcuma. Is powerful anti-inflammatory quality is bringing by Curcumin. This one is liposoluble, it needs a greasy substance to develop is potential. Ghee with Curcuma permits this.
Benefits of the Curcuma :
- It is antioxidant
- It is anti-inflammatory
- It drains and cures the liver, intestines and stomach
- It has a positive impact on digestion and on the intestinal flora thanks to is basifying effect.
Recipe : Red dhal lentils with curcuma
- It improves digestion
- It rebalances the ratio bad and good cholesterol
- It strengthens the immunity
- It reduces inflammation, infections and rheumatic pain
- It improves the assets of the spices mixed with it