In India, one of the virtues of the Ghee is to increase the assets of the spices that are mixed with it. Highee propose you a journey towards the pleasure of a taste in India thanks to his Ghee with 7 spices.
Benefits of the mix of the 7 spices :
- The Curcuma is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it drains and cures the liver, intestines and stomach. It improves digestion and the intestinal flora.
- The Fennel facilitate the digestion.
- Black pepper is a very good antioxidant which facilitate the digestion thanks to the piperine it permits a better assimilation of the Curcuma. It also improves our serotonin production.
- The Coriander facilitate the digestion and avoid feeling inflated right after the meal.
- The Cumin facilitate the digestion and it’s a very beautiful spices for the cycle of the women.
- The Ginger strengthens the immunity, it’s anti-inflammatory and protect our heart. It is also very good for pregnant women.
- The cinnamon is antioxidant, antiviral and energizer. It has a favorable effect on glycemia and protect the digestive system.
Receipe : Wok of vegetables with 7 spices.
- It improves digestion
- It rebalances the ratio bad and good cholesterol
- It strengthens the immunity
- It reduces inflammation, infections and rheumatic pain
- It improves the assets of the spices mixed with it